The Indelible Project
Equestrians know that horses are etched into our beings. Each leaves an indelible image, like a tattoo on the soul. The Indelible Project is being put forth to express our experiences - our joys, sorrows, humorous moments and devastating losses - as though we would wear them on our skin.
Each image will be created from two seperate sessions: one with you and one with your horse. Both sessions can be done in one day, but it may not be necessary or possible to do so.
- be comfortable with showing some skin (no "parts") in a safe environment
- be comfortable in front of the camera or willing to try
- own or have access to a horse
- have a horse that can tolerate lighting equipment, props, etc.
- be open and willing to take direction as well as initiative - this is a collaboration and ideas are welcome!
- sign a model and liability release
Contact me ASAP to reserve your spot or with questions!